PJM BLOOD SAFETY
Unlike other types of RFID technologies, PJM RFID is entirely unaffected by liquid, which makes it ideal for tracking blood samples with 100% accuracy.
- Reduce blood product wastage by providing full supply chain visibility
- Increase patient safety with better assurance of blood product quality, high level automated verification reduces potential for blood handling errors
PJM TUNNEL READERS
Providing 100% accuracy with mass-scale reading, it is designed for dynamic situations where items are stacked or stored in any orientation.
- Instant Visibility
- High Speed Data Rates – The unique reply system implemented in PJM products enables tags to be read virtually immediately.
- Close Stacking- Our PJM Stacktag® inlets are specially designed so that they are able to be identified, read and written to when stacked closely together
- Orientation Insensitive – Our range of tunnel and desktop readers power tags in three dimensions, enabling them to be read in any orientation
PJM Cabinet (Real Time Stock Control) Enabled range of storage and consignment cabinet solutions that are ideal for tracking medication, implants and devices in hospitals
- Real-time inventory management allowing you to know exactly what you have and where it is
- Customized configurations available, the shelves are suitable for many inventory tracking applications, including medical and dental implants, pharmaceuticals, reagents and consumables.
- Provides live reports and user alerts when stock is running low or close to expire
- Complete visibility and stock control, ensuring that your stock is current and in order